Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Friends Forever





This is a card that I made last week for the SOA challenges. We were to use a pink and brown color combo, my favorite! I used the Cuttle Bug folder that comes with the Friends forever combo pack(Thanks Julie!) This was a quick and simple card but I LOVE it! Only stamp used was the sentiment!



Supply List

Stamps ~ Stampabilities Dandelion Wish

Paper ~ Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, BG DP

Ink ~ Versafine Vintage Sepia

Accessories ~ CB friends forever, Sakura Clear glitter pen, MS Butterfly punches, Ribbon, Pearls

5 comments:

Lori said...

Simply beautiful bud!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I'm lovin that Cuttlebug folder!

Denise Marzec said...

Pretty!

Julie said...

Love this!

Shannah said...

So pretty! Love the shimmer on the embossed BG.