Saturday, August 29, 2009

Give Thanks



I made this card for Stamp TV's color challenge and I used this weeks AMYRTFS5 sketch. We were to use the colors Orange, Gray and Vanilla/White. I'm so glad that I found a deal on Basic Grey last Sunday and ordered it or I don't know what I might have come up with! This is not a color combo that I would have thought of but I like it. Thats what I love about challenges, they get you to go outside of your comfort zone! I couldn't get a good photo of my pumpkins, they are all sparkly and look so much better IRL! I used a orange colored Sakura pen on them. I also cut them out and popped them up with foam tape. Thanks for looking and I hope your having a great weekend!

Supply List

Stamps ~ Gina K Signs of Autumn, SU Tiny Talk
Paper ~ Going Gray, Pumpkin Pis, Very Vanilla. Basic Grey Ambrosia DP
Ink ~ Black, Versafine Smokey Gray
Copics ~ E35, Y38, YR16, YR68
Accessories ~ Pearls (from M's) Circle Nesties

1 comment:

Krista said...

Great card Janice !