Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Birthday Ballon


Today I have a triple challenge card for you! I used the sketch on Stamp TV and the color challenge on the Just us Girls challenge blog . We were to use the colors Red, Aqua, and Cream. It's also for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge to use buttons! I used one of my favorite Penny Black stamps. I didn't have thread to match the buttons so I cut slivers of CS to fit. Thanks for stopping by!

Supply List
Stamps ~ Penny Black Celebrating
Paper ~ Red, Aqua Mist, Cream
Ink ~ Adirondak Pitch Black
Accessories ~ Ribbon, Buttons, Rhinestones, CB Happy B-day folder, Long Rectangle nesties

8 comments:

Dana Gustafson said...

Cardstock "thread" ! How clever! It looks really awesome too! What a cute birthday card sure to bring the receiver a smile. I'm so glad you could paly along with Just Us Girls this week!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Great job Janice! Love the colours and that image!

AKiteFlier said...

Janice this is adorable and way to rock THREE challenges! Thanks so much for playing along with Just us Girls this week. Hope you'll come back Saturday for a brand new challenge!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh how cute! I love all the embossing that you used on this card & those buttons are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the Just Us Girls color challenge! I hope you come & play next week!

Betty Benton said...

What a cute happy card! Love how you improvised and "made" your thread for the buttons!!

Marge said...

Waaaaay cute card & clever to do your buttons -- I've done that too & used CS for "ribbon" also! ;-)

Kristin Eberline said...

GORGEOUS! What a perfectly sweet and simple birthday card! This is fab :O)

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls! Hope you can join us on Saturday for a fun 3-D challenge hosted by our sweet Mona!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Well, isn't this little kitty just a stylist top cat on this great card. I absolutely love this color combination. Well done!