Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pink & Navy Snowflakes


I made this card for the Limelight sketch challenge. What a great sketch! I also used the color challenge on Stamp TV. It was hosted this past week by one of my fellow CSS design team members! We were to use Pink, Navy, & White. What a fun color combo! Thanks for stopping by!
Supply List
Stamps ~ Gina K Holiday Cheer
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Pretty in Pink, White, SU DP
Ink ~ Night of Navy
Accessories ~ Snowflake CB folder, Circle Nesties, Ribbon, Rhinestones

2 comments:

Love 2 Scrap said...

Hi Janice,
I like the color idea on this card. Looks great! Keep up the good work! I added your blog under my favorites, I will be checking back quite often. Jalisa Strite

Giovana said...

Your card is adorable Janice! I planned to play the challenge, but I had a trillion things to do, LOL. like right now, painting before we install gutters.
I will try a card with this combo, it is amazing.

God bless
Giovana