Monday, November 16, 2009

Warm Winter Wishes


Hello!! Today I have a triple challenge card for you. I used the Sketchy Thursday sketch at Eat Sleep Stamp and the color challenge on Stamp TV to use Ivory, Champagne (light gold), and Burgundy. It's also for the Corrosive challenge blog, this week you were to emboss. I used both heat and dry embossing on my card. I also used my scor-pal. Thanks for stopping by!
~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Gina K Holiday Cheer and Holiday Greetings
Paper ~ Gina K Cranberry Tart and Good as Gold, Cream/Ivory
Ink ~ ColorBox Chianti, ColorBox Frost White
Accessories ~ Holographic embossing powder, clear embossing powder, ribbon, pearls, snowflake punches, snowflake CB folder, scor-pal

5 comments:

Tindaloo said...

Lovely card Janice! the bow is so neat - I have no idea how to tie one *lol*

Check out my blog - I think you'll find it very surprising ;)

Janet said...

fantastic card! thanks for playing:)
hugs

Carolyn King said...

beautiful. love the two toned snowflakes!

Tracy said...

Janice this is goregous!!!!!! I *LOVE* how you used the sketch. These colors are so elegant. My jaw is still on the floor at this card. FANTASTIC JOB!!!

Hugs,
Tracy

Vicki Burns said...

This is beautiful! Love those snowflakes. Thanks for playing with us on CCBJ!