Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hello Sunshine!


Hello!!! Today I have some exciting news to share with you!!! I have the honor of being the July Guest Designer for Sweet N Sassy Stamps!!! I'm so excited!!! I'm sharing a card today that I made with their April Daisy digi stamp. It is also available as a clear stamp set. I will be posting on Tuesdays during the month of July on the Sweet N Sassy Blog hope to see you there. If you'd like to check out their cute stuff, Sweet N Sassy Stamps. I'm in Love with their Cocoa the mouse, he's so darn cute!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!
~Supply List~
Stamps ~ Sweet N Sassy Digi Stamp, PTI sentiment
Paper ~ Lemon Tart, Kiwi Kiss, White
Ink ~ printer, versafine black onyx
Accessories ~ Ribbon, Rhinestones, Stickles, Scor-pal

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Perfect name for your card... it totally shines!

craftieodmae said...

well Congrats!!! Your card is gorgeous! Happy Birthday!!

Julie said...

Yay Janice....how exciting! Wonderful card! Hope your birthday was splendid, and great new blog look!

Kim said...

Lovely Janice! Those embossed lines are fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month!

Misti said...

I love it!!! *smile*