Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just a little note.....

Hello! Thought I'd share a card today that I made awhile back using the "negative" of my Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die! I Love this die and use it ALOT. It was fun to play with it in a different way. I'm sure i'll be doing this again! Tomorrow the sneak peeks begin for the Paper and Such June release so be sure to come back and check it out! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


  ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ sentiment
Paper ~ White, Black, Pink Passion
Ink ~ Colorbox Frost White
Accessories ~ Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die, Flower punches, MS Butterfly punch, Pearls, Ribbon

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! I love that swirl!!

Carol L said...

This is so gorgeous with those amazing colors! I love that flourish, and all those butterflies and black pearls!

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the idea of using the negative....

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very creative and gorgeous to boot!