Saturday, August 25, 2012

Count your blessings



Hello! This is my 2nd post for today, the Sweet Stop sketch for today is posted below. When I saw the sketch at The Craft's Meow this month i knew it was the perfect chance to use the new owl punch that i finally broke down and bought!! I've been seeing to many fun ways of using that darn punch on pinterest! I'm sure you'll be seeing more of the different ways in the near future! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!



 ~ Challenges ~
The Crafts Meow ~ Sketch
Crafts and Me ~ Autumn Colors
Fab and Funky ~ Leaves

 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Paper and Such Fall Flowers (sentiment)
Paper ~ Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Pumpkin Pie, Barely Banana, MME DP
Ink ~ Versafine Black Onyx, Soft Suede, More Mustard
Accessories ~ Darcie's tree embossing folder, Sizzix Swirls embossing folder, Cheery Lynn SM Leaves #1 dies, SU Owl punch, twine, bangle bling

8 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh, how cute! I love all the texture... and the leaves are the perfect accent! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Craft's Meow August Card Sketch Challenge! :)

Shannon White said...

Too CUTE!!8-) Love this Miss Janice! Super idea too, might have to Case this for some of my Fall cards to friends and family this year! 8-) Love the Embossed Woodgrain and Sweet Owl! ( inspires me to finally break out my Owl punch) 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Betty Benton said...

Adorable card -- love the little owl peeking out of the "tree"~!

Vicky said...

Cute card, I love the sweet owl. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

hugs Vicky xxx

craftieodmae said...

ah, how cute!!

~amy~ said...

A-dorable!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!

Rach83 said...

Peek-a-boo! I love how you've placed your little owl. Super card and fab leaves.

Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Jackie said...

I love the texture you added to this, it's so prefect! Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge!

Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky