Saturday, August 11, 2012

Give Thanks


Hello! It's Saturday so that means it's time for another great sketch from The Sweet Stop! Not sure if i like my card today?? Thinking i used to light of a background color?? Oh well guess we can't love them all! Make sure you stop by and check out what the other Sugar Babies have created with this awesome sketch. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!! Cathy McCauley, Chrissy D, Monika Davis, Shannon White, Shelby Goolsby



 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Gina K, Paper and Such (sentiment)
Paper ~ Rustic White, Soft Suede,Kraft,  Cherry Cobbler, Dusty Durango, Recollections DP
Ink ~ Black, Barely Banana
Accessories ~ Ribbon, Button

8 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is such a lovely card Janice, your colours are beautiful and love the layout you've used

jacqui x

Cathymac said...

Great minds think alike, Janice...with all the hot weather we've been having, my thoughts turned to the cool, crisp weather of fall as well! Love the colors of fall and your card displays them wonderfully in the DP and the colored image! The white background matches the swirls in your DP and serves as a contrast for the warmth of the other papers...very pretty! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Janice!
I'm so ready for fall!! :)

Betty Benton said...

I like the colors you've used -- just all a matter of individual tastes, I guess! I was making a card recently and showed it to a friend, saying that I wasn't going to finish it. She said "I love it! Finish it for me!" So I did!

Shannon White said...

Oh this is So CUTE and Festive Miss Janice! Love the Darling little Acorn and the Pretty fall dp's too! 8-)

Hugs & Happy Weekend!
Shannon

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is totally awesome! Love the fall colors! I've checked out all your beautiful creations I've missed!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Janice. Love the acorn image, the fall colors... the paper is jsut perfect. Also love the cute button.

Shelby Goolsby said...

This makes me wish it was fall. I just love the cute acorn and leaf paper.