Sunday, August 19, 2012

Just a Note


Hello! I found this awesome free digi yesterday and just had to play with it right away! It's from Beccy's Place. I have been to her blog often before and thought it was time to put one of her awesome images to use instead of just collecting them! LOL Seems like there is never enough time to play with all the fun things i find, specially since finding pinterest! I used some distress inks to give it a more rustic/country feel. The picture doesn't do it justice, looks much better in real life! Challenges I'm entering this in are listed below. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place ~ anything goes (using a Beccy image)
Card Crafters Circle ~ Rich and Earthy colors
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday ~ Twine/Ribbon

 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Beccy's Place digi
Paper ~ Dark Chocolate, Bazzil, Butter, White
Ink ~ Printer, Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap
Accessories ~ Ruffled gingham ribbon, twine, button

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is just awesome! Love the colors and the way the sentiment is stamped!

Beverly Tiemann said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the ruffled gingham with the button. That digi stamp is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs for the Ribbon Challenge. Please play along with us again next time. Beverly

Cheryl said...

So pretty! I love your design and ruffled ribbon.


--Cheryl--

Ashley Horton said...

Really great card!! I love the awesome ribbon you used!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!

Beccy said...

Great job on the card Janice, I really like the way you've coloured the image. The distress inks were the perfect choice. I love the ribbon and twine you added too... very nice!
Cheers,
Beccy

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful, Janice! If the picture doesn't do it justice then it's got to be over the top gorgeous IRL!

Jenée said...

Janice, very lovely card. I like the image you've used very much. Great work. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Cirle.

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Janice,
Thanks for playing in our Challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle, I really like how you have created this cute card and the warm homey feeling !!This ribbon adds the perfect touch!
Hugs
Trish Munro

BrendaB said...

That's a great image, and your inking adds a great touch! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Sarah said...

This is such a great card! I love that frilly ribbon! Thanks for joining us @ Frosted Designs!

carla said...

Janice your card is so beautiful.
I love the Beccy's stamps.
Well done.
Hugs,
Carla

Marianne said...

Love how you've used Beccy's freebie. Have just downloaded it myself and saw your card on the challenge blog, so I had to come over for a peek.