Saturday, August 4, 2012

Many Thanks


Hello! It's Saturday so that means it's time for another great sketch from The Sweet Stop!  I used the adorable Cookie from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for my card today. I keep it really CAS. Make sure you stop by and check out what the other Sugar Babies have created with this awesome sketch. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!! Cathy McCauley, Chrissy D, Monika Davis, Shannon White, Shelby Goolsby





 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Cookies Pear digi
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, MME DP
Ink ~ Black, Printer
Accessories ~ Ribbon

7 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Nice card Janice great colours

jacqui x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Cookie really pops with the colors you chose! Adorable!

Cathymac said...

How pear-fectly adorable, Janice! LOVE the fall colors and the plaid ribbon...you are putting me in the mood for autumn! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

Shannon White said...

So CUTE!! Lov your Darling Cocoa! And such a Wonderful Fall card! The Ribbon is So Perfect! This makes me wish it was fall already! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Janice. Love the cut out image and the fall colors. The ribbon is lovely.

Pati said...

Very cute!!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Such a cute fall card!! I love that ribbon and Cookie is colored beautifully. Have a great day:)