Sunday, October 28, 2012

Poppy Poem


Hello! Thought i'd share a card with you that i made for one of the HYCCT challenges over on SCS. We were to use text. I stamped on some DP and colored with my prisma color pencils. Added a little cheesecloth behind my image. One of my SSS DT members does this alot and i really like the look and had to give it a try! I'm really loving how this one turned out. Thats it for now may be back later today to share another while i have power. If Stacy does what they say she will chances are we will be losing power. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Penny Black Poppy Poem
Paper ~ Cream, Black, Pretty in Pink, SU DP
Ink~ Black, Spun Sugar, Shabby Shutters
Accessories ~ Script embossing folder, Cheesecloth, Lace, Button

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You can't get any prettier than this! Gorgeous GF!