Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bouquet of Daisies



Hello! My card today is for the 4th and final Birthday Bash challenge at Beccy's Place! This week we were to use one of the freebies given away this month at Beccy's Place. I choose this bouquet of daisies and printed it out on kraft cardstock. I colored the daisies with my Galaxy Milky White marker and added some stickles to the centers and to the bow. I like the look of this done on the kraft paper. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Beccy's Place digi
Paper ~ White, Black, Kraft, Paper Studio DP
Ink ~ Printer
Accessories ~ Stickles

5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

The image looks great colored on the Kraft paper. I love the touches of sparkle too!

Beccy said...

I love how it looks on the kraft as well Janice, the contrast is perfect. Using the white marker on the petals has really made those flowers pop off the page, good thinking! I love the way you have distressed around the edge of the oval mat and that gorgeous black ornate frame is wonderful.
Cheers,
Beccy

Shannon White said...

So Pretty and Cheery Miss Janice! Love the Sweet bouquet ont he kraft and the yellow gingham is just the Perfect BG too! Love this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Carol L said...

I love how that white marker shows up on kraft! Beautiful card!

Stacy Sheldon said...

well, you know I love this one :) esp. the colors!