Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Birthday



Hello! Today I played along with the Seize the Birthday sketch challenge. This week it's girl cards. I don't do well at all with CAS cards. This card just looks so plain to me??!!  I do Love my layers! Next week should be for the guys and i have a idea for that that i think i might like better.  Anyway thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!




 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Misc sentiment
Paper ~ White, Harvest Gold, Misc DP
Ink ~ Black
Accessories ~ MS Cupcake punch & Party border punch, Stickles, Rhinestone, Misc embossing folders ( for the cupcake)

7 comments:

Carol L said...

This is one fun and festive birthday card! I absolutely LOVE that party border and your embossed cupcake with the cherry on top! Great fonts too!

Stacey Schafer said...

really cute! so glad you joined us for seize the birthday!

Dawn Easton said...

This is wonderful! I have trouble with CAS too! Always want to add more...lol!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I love this CAS BD card, Janice! That is a sweet border. Hope you are enjoying the beginning of Spring! (ha!)

jimlynn said...

It's not plain at all!! Love the border and that cupcake! Yummy looking and so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Lynn

Shannon White said...

Aww, Such an adorable Birthday card Miss Janice!! Simply Yummy and Sweet! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Unknown said...

Great CAS card Janice. What a fun font..and love the "cherry" on top of the cup cake..fun! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.