Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dad's Tool Box


Hello! Today I have a card for Beccy's Place May challenge. I used her free digi, Building Tools from 2010. It makes a perfect Father's Day/masculine card. I used my Diamond plate embossing folder on some silver card stock and added some screw brads that I had in my stash. Thought it gave it a "toolbox" feel/look??!  Thanks for stopping by an have a great day!


 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Beccy's Place, Building Tools digi freebie
Paper ~ Kraft, Red, Black, Silver
Ink ~ Printer
Accessories ! Mini tag punch, embossing folder, various brads

3 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

this just POPs with these colors Janice, I don't know if I have ever thought to use red with tools and I love that :)

Beccy said...

I love the embossing on your card Janice, it looks just like the steel flooring in workshops! The screw brads are awesome and definitely give your card the "toolbox" feel you were going for. Great job!
Cheers,
Beccy

Petra-loves-paper said...

your card is great! Dad will be happy with it, greetings Petra DT Beccy's Place