Thursday, September 1, 2016

Fall Thanks

 
Hello! I seem to be on a roll with my Fall cards! This is for the Stampin' Royalty Challenge SR#344 to use Stripes. The Word Art Wednesday, anything goes challenge. Also another one for the Mod Squad Challenge to use Foliage. Love using my SU oval punches to make pumpkins! I embossed some card stock an ran a ink pad over it before punching out my pieces and assembling them. The center ovals are up on foam tape to give a 3D look. The thanks is a die cut (Hero Arts I believe) that my friend Stacy  (Thanks Stacy!!) sent me, Love the font/style of this one an will have to add it to my never ending wish list! Thanks for stopping by an have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

It was so good to hear from you, Janice…how have you been? Love your fall card with the texture and the rich fall colors!