Thursday, November 10, 2016

Candy Cane Wishes


Hey I made it back for a 2nd post today! My card uses a retired digi stamp from Beccy's Place. I went with my favorite classic color combo, Red, White and Black. Thinking now that I maybe should have went with a red card base instead of the white?? I used my brick embossing folder to make it sort of look like a fireplace with a pot of yummy Candy Canes sitting on the mantel?? Topped if off with some gingham ribbon an a button. Thanks so much for stopping by off to see if I can make something for a post tomorrow also! Cheers!

 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place ~ A Month of Holiday Cards (Favorite Color Combo)
Craft-Dee BowZ ~ Anything goes with a Handmade Bow
Ants in my Pants Digital Challenge ~ #23 Anything Digital

3 comments:

Beccy said...

I love the white card base Janice, I think it was the right choice. The colour scheme looks awesome and I really like the embossing in the background... good idea to use brick work, it does make me think of chimneys. The double bow and lovely big button are a great touch. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

lalkygirl said...

What a fab card ,love the colour combo .. the red really pops ...
Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ and good luck
Tracey x

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE that image, beautiful colouring and great bow! Thanks for joining Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC #23 good luck! Dawn Doodle Pantry DT