Friday, January 27, 2017

Bunny and Chick


Hello!! Today's card uses this most adorable Bunny and Chick from Whipper Snapper Stamps. I once again used the yummy plaid paper from Lawn Fawn. I intended this to be an Easter card but I think it would also make a cute Baby card too?? I colored up a couple of these images while I was at it so I'm pretty sure one of them will end up being made into a baby card! I found the flowers at AC Moore's for $1 a pk. These are from 2 different styles/packs, going to have to be sure to get back there an get some more before they are gone. Well that's all for now be sure to check back tomorrow! I've been on a roll this week. Challenges are listed below.


~ Challenges ~
One Crazy Stamper ~ Live, Love, Laugh  Sketch
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Digital Delight Monthly Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Simon Says ~ Anything Goes



7 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So sweet! I love that little chick and bunny image, the plaid paper, the bow...everything!!

Carol L said...

Simply adorable! That is one cute bunny and I agree - with all the flowers and beautiful papers, this could easily work for a baby card! Love it!

Melissa Craig said...

You're so lucky to have AC Moore! I miss that craft store.

Really adorable card!

chanya13 said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for playing with us at Craftyhuzelnut's challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Agnieszka DT

Sue said...

A very adorable card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Patty Sue 2 said...

I was posting my card at Digital Delights and saw you darling card I love, love, love it! Beautiful choice of colors! Great job!

Larelyn said...

Hi Janice,
This adorable project has been selected as one of our Top 3 and we'd like to invite you to be a guest designer on our main blog on March 30. Please email me at Lsuesart @ aol . com (no spaces) for more information. Congratulations!!

Larelyn
senior designer/team 2 coordinator
Digital Delights by Louby Loo