Saturday, February 4, 2017

Favorite Peep


Hello! My husband and I went out to dinner the other night and Hobby Lobby just happened to be across the street. I was able to talk him into going over! I usually save those trips for when I'm by myself so I don't have to rush! ;-)  This adorable little chick stamp just had to come home with me, isn't he cute??! I paper pieced the shell and paired him with this weeks Freshly Made Sketch. Although mine are never as CAS as theirs. I did end up putting the sentiment on a banner. I just didn't have a small one that worked for under the bottom panel, my Easter sentiments are very limited! Guess that means I can shop right?!! LOL Ok that's all for now hopefully I'll be back again tomorrow, enjoy the rest of your weekend! List of challenges are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Allsorts Challenge ~ Paper Piecing
Kitty Bee Designs ~ Anything Goes with the optional twist of something new
Freshly Made Sketches ~ #273


4 comments:

Kim S said...

I don't think I could get my husband to step into Hobby Lobby - mostly because he resents how much I love it there (or maybe it's how much gets spent there!) The little chickie is so cute - and just right with the cheerful papers! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Mervi said...

Sweet and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

Carol L said...

OH yes, I'm glad you brought this cute little chickie home! Loving those dsp panels and matching buttons too! I'm glad I'm not the only one already making Easter cards - I have a few to post soon :)

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x