Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Live, Laugh, Love


Hello! It's Tuesday so that means it's time for another fun sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I'll admit this sketch had me stumped for awhile. Took me a couple days of playing around till I came up with something I liked but I'm happy with the end results! The sentiment is from a Penny Black clear set and it is heat embossed and than sponged. The die cut is from Kaisercraft an its called Berry Vine, I cut it apart to fit my card. Added some flowers and rhinestones and called it done. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has come up with this week.

 ~ Challenges ~
Allsorts Challenge ~ Bring on the Bling


10 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You rocked this sketch! Wow, that is gorgeous!

Stacy Sheldon said...

This is so pretty Janice :)

Wendy said...

WOW, so pretty, Janice! Love the sketch this week and I hope to play along since I am feeling better! Love the gorgeous springy colors of your card, the diecuts and the sentiment goes perfectly! TFS and hope your enjoying this gorgeous day! :)

Carol L said...

You really did this sketch proud with your pretty card! I love all those images on the rectangle and the sponging on the oval sentiment panel looks beautiful! And then there are the stems and flowers with the pink checkered dsp that make everything play beautifully together! Nice one!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Bring on the Bling' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Patti said...

You did rock the sketch Janice!! I LOVE those papers and all in all every element you combined!

Robin said...

So gorgeous! The sentiment is so perfect as a focal and you did fabulous on the sketch! Hugs, Robin

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is beautiful! Your ink blending is perfect and the silhouette flowers are gorgeous.

Debbie said...

This is beautiful, Janice! Sure looks like you had no trouble with the sketch. ;)