Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Happy Bird Day!


Hello! It's Tuesday and time for another new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This week happens to be one of my sketches!!  We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps. I used Birthday Bird for my card today. I LOVE this new birthday embossing folder I picked up recently at my local stamp store. It is another one from Taylored Expressions. It gives such a deep impression. Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has come up with this week. List of challenges are listed below.

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti

 ~ Challenges ~
A Gem of a Challenge ~ Birthday Card
Seize the Birthday ~ Script or Text Background



9 comments:

Wendy said...

How stinkin cute! Love your sketch this week and your amazing card, Janice! Your papers are super cute as is your new embossing folder! Love your coloring too of the bird image! Great card all ways around! TFS and hope your enjoying this nice Fall weather! :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Fantastic! I love this weeks sketch! Your card is so much fun and is super cute.

Jenée said...

Oh, I so like that little image. Think I might have to get that one myself. The background embossing is super! This is a wonderful card all around!

Patti said...

Ditto x 2 all of the above. I LOVE your TE embossing folder too. I may need it (like a hole in my head) lol!

Carol L said...

what a fun card with that adorable image and another great embossing folder! Loving all the banners op top along with all those cool party colors!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Pamela said...

Such a cute card, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

Melissa Craig said...

You have a local stamp store?! So jealous. All I have is the box stores and I'm pretty much over them.

Your card is adorable - I like that embossing folder, too. So cute! The card is wonderful and will bring much happy wishes to the recipient.

Anonymous said...

Such a fun and adorable card! Love that subtle text background. Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!
xx Ashwini, STBDT