Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Masculine Christmas

 
Hello! It's Tuesday so that means it's new sketch time at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This week I have a masculine Christmas card to share with you! I've been seeing all the awesome cards my friend Carol ( and team mate) has been making with this deer die that I just had to get one and play too! Mine is by Recollections from Michaels. I added a little red nail head to his nose to make him festive for Christmas! ;-) Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has come up with. Challenge are listed below.

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti

 ~ Challenges ~
The Crafter's Café ~ Die cuts and/or Punches
Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything goes with Dies


11 comments:

Wendy said...

OMGosh, totally love this, Janice! That deer is amazing and I know Carol's card have been knocking my socks off! I also love your plaid paper! This makes a really terrific Christmas card! Love it! TFS and hope your staying cool! This humidity is disgusting especially in October! Ack!

Carol L said...

I'm so flattered that you like my stag cards and bought your own!! Thanks for the shout-out too! I love the red and black plaid you used which is so rustic and masculine and reminds me of hunters! Great take on the sketch and a wonderful card as well!

cass said...

Lovely card. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Use Dies and/or Punches" challenge.

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jenée said...

I do like your combination of red and black plaid background and the white deer head. It is a wonderful combination. Well done, girlfriend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love that little red nose, and the plaid looks so awesome!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I love that plaid paper!!

Patti said...

I really really love your card Janice the color contrast is wonderful, with the corner embellishment more subtle but so classy!!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card! I love the warmth of it - reminds me of my grandpa. The flannel and the deer is so much him.

Seemaa said...

truly beautiful, love the simplicity of it.
Thankyou for joining us at happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with DIes October challenge. All the best.
Hugs
Seemaa DT
icraftpaper@blogspot.com

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Fabulous Christmas Card..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies Challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal