Saturday, October 21, 2017

Peace & Joy


I'm back!! I have yet another Christmas card to share with you today. A die card with the only stamping being the sentiment. I was at a stamp show last weekend and added to my die collection or would that be obsession??!! LOL Anyway I realized recently that I had no ornament dies in my stash so when I saw the Impression Obsession set of 3 little ornaments I had to get them. Which worked out perfectly when I saw the picture for the Merry Monday challenge. I went with the literal interpretation for my card. Cut the ornament out of some heavy duty glitter card stock and added a little snowflake die to the center. The branches are from a Tim Holtz set that I picked up off of Amazon recently, gotta LOVE that Amazon Prime! The wood grain paper is by Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby. This is a very CAS card to do. I still haven't picked the design for my personal Christmas card to mail out but this one is in the running I think? It's flat and should be no issue mailing? I always make a mass production of 30 to 40 cards. That way I don't have to remember who got what from one year to the next. Makes it easier on me. That is if time/life doesn't get away from me and I can get cards made this year to send. Anyway thanks for stopping by and have a awesome day!

 ~ Challenges ~
Merry Monday ~ #261 Ornaments
One Crazy Stamper ~ Christmas/Winter
Happy Little Stamper ~ Anything goes with Dies

9 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Wow! This is such a gorgeous card! Love how you mimicked the inspiration photo perfectly!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous pine with ornament, Janice! Just love it on the woodgrain!! So glad you could join us at Merry Monday!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is fabulous! You did a great job using the photo as inspiration! I love it!!!

Wendy said...

Beautiful!! Love your take on the challenge, Janice! Love the sentiment and your wood paper! Glad to hear you were at the stamp show last weekend! Have a great day! :)

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Carol L said...

This one is so elegant with the woodgrain background and that wonderful pine branch! The ornament looks perfect with all of that great glitter, and I'm loving the CAS design of this one. Great idea to make all your cards the same each year! Slapping my forehead wondering why I didn't think of that myself?

Linda said...

Lovely glittered ornament on your woodgrain background. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

dies are an obsession sometimes aren't they
this would be a lovely card to receive in the mail
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner (DT)

Nat said...

love the rustic feel to your design, beautifully created!! thanks for playing along over at One Crazy Stamper!