Thursday, October 26, 2017

Santa Suit


Hello I'm back! Second post for today, this time round I have a CAS Christmas card to share with you. I'm not a real big Santa fan but that being said I do enjoy making this particular card. It's one of my go to quick cards and it's a great way to use a "recycled" item! I used a soda can tab for a belt buckle. I've used different combo's of embossing folders but these 2 are my favorite. The Script is from Cuttlebug and the Square Lattice is from Stampin Up. I raided my Mom's button tin awhile back and found a bunch of these large black buttons which work perfectly for this card. Ok that's it for today but I'll be back tomorrow with a card.....or two?!! Thanks again for taking time to leave me comments, makes my day! List of challenges is listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
SCS Falliday Fest ~ From Trash to Treasure
Crafty Gals Corner ~ Anything goes
Little Red Wagon ~ What's Red All Over
Fab 'n' Funky ~ Christmas

5 comments:

Wendy said...

This card is awesome! Love how it resembles Santa's suit with those big black buttons and the embossed layers! The soda tab was like a blast from the past but it makes an excellent embellishment! Great job, Janice! :)

Carol L said...

I love the design of this card, and I used to use those soda pop-tops a long time ago too! LOL What a fun design and a great idea for a card!

JanR said...

So neat that you used a pop tab! Great card Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

Susan

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER COOL card!
LOVE the textures and CAS design, inspired by your clever buckle too!
Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner and good luck with your entry :)