Friday, November 24, 2017

Cardinal and Holly


Hello! Today's card uses the Cardinal and Holly freebie from Beccy's Place. It makes such pretty Christmas cards. It was colored with Copic markers and I added some Glossy Accents to the berries. The outer white "lacey" oval is from MFT. I gently folded in all the edges to frame the image, not that it will stay that way when mailed I guess but I liked the look it gave anyway. That's all for now. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place ~ Month of Holiday Challenges ("B" birds, bows and berries)
Sketch Saturday ~ #490
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge extra ~ Anything Christmas
SheepSkin Designs ~ Show us your wings


8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Carol L said...

THis is just fabulous!! I love the image, the colors, the lacy oval and of course that plaid ribbon/bow! Gorgeous!!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, Janice!! Love the design and that pretty image!! I agree with Carol...your bow is awesome!!! :)

Beccy said...

I love the beautiful traditional colours you've used for your card Janice, the deep red and green are gorgeous. The oval frame around the image is lovely and the tartan bow is a wonderful addition. Beautiful!
Cheers,
Beccy

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful card. I love all the perfect details. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday last week!

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous cardinal, Janice, and I love the plaid ribbon you used for your bow! It's wonderful to see you playing in our "Wings" challenge at SheepSki Designs this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Unknown said...

what a fantastic cardinal :)
thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. i hope you’ll join us again 🙂
Greetings
DT heike 🙂

Cara said...

So pretty! I love cardinals!
Thanks for sharing with us at SheepSki Designs! Good luck! (Hugs) Cara
SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
TTCRD Challenge Blog {Owner}